ABOUT THIS MACHINE
An automated system to top and tail parsnips to length, before wedging into 4's or 6's for roasting.
Hand loaded with loosely graded product, the machine can process up to 50 parsnips per minute.
Waste tails & tops are separated into bins for further processing or for disposal.
Cut product leaves the machine on an inspection belt before ejection into a dolav with water or preservative solution.
- Manufactured entirely in stainless steel and FDA approved materials.
- Process up to 50 wedged parsnips per minute with just 2 operators.
- Simple blade & pusher changeover for 4 or 6 segments.
- Waste and cut product fully separated.
- Removable PU belting to outfeed conveyors.
- Fully enclosed in stainless steel hinged guarding complete with dual channel interlocks.