ABOUT THE MACHINE
The Auger Fed Volumetric filling machine is designed to accurately dispense a range of dry and semi dry products such as rice and pasta meals, salad and vegetable products and many more.
Designed with an emphasis on speed & throughput, deposit accuracy, ease of use and cleaning.
Available in 1, 2, 3 & 4 lane models with throughput of up to 120 fills per minute.
Filling weight range up to 1000 grams per cycle (multiple fill optional).
- Stainless steel and food grade materials construction.
- Mitsubishi Touch Screen HMI with recipe menu selection.
- Foot pedal or automated filling control for indexing or continuous conveyor systems.
- Motor driven, Auger fed, bulk hopper to offer recharge speed & accuracy.
- Height adjustable framework to suit various conveyor heights.
- Mounted on swivel / locking castors for ease of movement.
- Easily adjustable weight control with reference scale.
- Pot mask facility to prevent product spillage.
- Front and rear mounted Emergency stop switches.
- Laser cut guards with interlocked hinged access doors.
- Minimal food contact parts for quick and easy cleaning.
- Conveyor Latching.
- Hopper agitator for less flowable products.
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 outlets available.
- Rice, pasta and cous cous, either cooked, dry or individually quick frozen.
- Fruit, vegetables, proteins and salad products, cooked, dry or individually quick frozen sliced, diced or presented in a light oil or dressing.